Freys Hotel Lilla Rådmannen is located in the city center of Stockholm close to all attractions. Excellent shopping, many theatres, restaurants, bars and clubs are just minutes away. It is very easy to get to the hotel since it is situated a few minutes walk from Stockholm Central Station with underground/subway, commuter trains, buses and the Arlanda Express airport express trains. One of Stockholm's longest shopping streets Drottninggatan, is just around the corner. Welcome to Hotel Lilla Rådmannen!
DIRECTIONS TO LOCATION
Latitud: 59.339176 | Longitud: 18.054729
Rådmansgatan 67-69 | 113 60 STOCKHOLM
How to get to Freys Hotel Lilla Rådmannen?
ARLANDA EXPRESS - The trip takes 20 minutes and is the fastest way to get to Freys Hotel Lilla Rådmannen from Arlanda airport. The train stops about 1 km from the hotel.
AIRPORT COACHES - the bus stops are located directly outside the entrances at all airports. The timetable is adapted to flight departure and arrival times.
From Arlanda - approx. travel time is 45 minutes. Departures up to every 10 minutes in both directions.
From Bromma - travel time is 20 minutes, but vary depending on the time of day and traffic situation. Departures up to every 20 minutes in both directions. The bus stop is located to the left when exit the airport.
From Skavsta - travel time is approx. 80 minutes. The timetable is adapted to flight departure and arrival times, the bus departs about 20-30 min after the flights actual arrival times.
SL, Stockholm Public Transport - metro, commuter rail, light railways such as the trains on Roslagsbanan, Saltsjöbanan, and Lidingöbanan (currently under reconstruction), and hundreds of bus lines. Visit www.sl.se/en for more information of getting around, tickets, timetables and regulations. If you are arriving by metro the nearest station is Rådmansgatan (green line), we recommend to use the rear entrance. The fastest way is to go to the left, up the stairs to Rådmansgatan and then continue straight forward to Hotel Lilla Rådmannen. If you have got hevy or lots of luggage we recommend to take to the right at Sveavägen then right at Tegnérgatan, continue to Drottninggatan and finally you turn left into Rådmansgatan.
If you arrive at the Central Station the best way to walk to the hotel is to start at Vasagatan, continue to Upplandsgatan and then take to the right at Rådmansgatan. The address is Rådmansgatan 67. The walk takes approximately 10 minutes. When arriving to Odenplan with a commuter train from Arlanda Airport or bus you find the hotel within five minutes walk.
TAXI - is the easiest way to get to Freys Hotel Lilla Rådmannen. The trip from/to Arlanda costs about 400-700 SEK depending on which taxi company you choose and on the time of day and traffic situation. We recommend to ask for a fixed price.
Distance to some of Stockholm's most popular attractions
- Stockholm City Hall Tre Kronor. Distance1,9 km and about 20 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Djurgården with Junibacken, Vasa Museum and Skansen 30 minutes with by bus 67 from Odenplan.
- Stureplan. Stockholm's exclusive shopping district are within walking distance about 20 minutes.
- Friends Arena. Is an arena that seats up to 72 000 people, Transportation: Metro to Central Station change to blue line towards Akalla about 30 minutes.
- Globe Sky View and Tele2 Arena. Stockholm's newest arena for up to 40,000 people. Transportation: Metro green line Hagsätra, Högdalen station Globen approx. 10-15 minutes.
- Old Town. Experience the Old Town of Stockholm. Distance: 2 km. Transportation: about 25 minutes walk or one stop with the metro from the Central Station.
Please contact us if you have any questions or requests. Our telephone is +46 8 506 215 00 and email is email@example.com