Freys Hotels – Where the heart is
For 30 years, the heart has been the symbol of Freys Hotels’ core values. We ‘think’ with our hearts and take care of our guests, our fellow human beings and of course our natural environment.
All our personnel are committed to our environmental work, and it encompasses all the hotel’s departments. We want to take responsibility for our environmental impact and strive for continuous, well-integrated improvement of our environmental efforts, throughout our operation and in matters big and small. So we do everything we can to ensure you enjoy your stay with us, while also striving to reduce our environmental impact. Please read through our tips on how you can help us to be more sustainable.
Good to know about your room:
- All cleaning is done with regard for the environment.
- We reduce the use of detergents by cleaning with microfibre cloths and only use eco-labelled cleaning products.
- We wash our bed linen with eco-labelled laundry detergents.
- All waste in the building is separated at source. When discarding newspapers, please place them on the floor next to the waste bin and we will recycle it for you.
- More than 80% of our lighting is low-energy.
- Shampoo/shower gel and soap are eco-labelled and the plastic bottles are recyclable.
- Guest laundry is performed by an eco-labelled laundry service.
You can also help us create a better environment by:
- Following the laundry guidelines for towels on the sign in your bathroom.
- Following the guidelines for changing bed linen.
- Switching off the TV using the power button and not the remote control to save energy.
- Not wasting water.
- Switching the lights off when leaving the bathroom/hotel room.
- Not flushing foreign objects such as sanitary towels, cotton wool, tampons etc. down the toilet. There is a bin for these items in the bathroom.
Please find more information on the links below:
Through ongoing information and training, we contribute to a more sustainable world – something our personnel and our guests can be proud of.
Together we make a difference!
If you have any questions, please contact our Environment Supervisors, Karola Li or Nathalie Heiskanen. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or phone: +46 (0)8-506 213 00.