Welcome to Freys Hotel. We are immensely proud and happy to be an environmentally friendly hotel, certified by 'Green Key'. Green Key is an international eco-label specially designed to recognise accommodation services and is managed by Green Key Sverige. Employees of Freys always 'think with our hearts' and we respect and support you as a guest, our fellow human beings and, of course, our environment. Our entire staff is committed to our environmental work and it encompasses all of the hotel's operational activities. So while you are staying at our hotel, we do everything we can to ensure that you enjoy your sojourn with us, while simultaneously working toward reducing our environmental impact. Please read more about how you can support us in our endeavour to perform our work in a more sustainable way.
It may be beneficial to know this about your room:
- Cleaning is done with respect for the environment.
- We reduce the amount of detergent used by using micro fibre cloths and we only use environmentally certified cleaning products.
- We wash our bed linen with environmentally certified laundry detergents.
- All rubbish accumulated at the hotel is sorted at source. Please leave newspapers on the floor next to the rubbish bin if you want to get rid of them, and we will source separate them for you.
- More than 60% of our lighting consists of energy-saving lamps.
- Shampoo and lotion are environmentally certified and the plastic bottles are recyclable.
- Guest laundry services are performed by an environmentally certified laundry facility.
You can also help to contribute to a better environment by:
- Following the instructions about the washing of towels on the sign in the bathroom.
- Following the instructions about the changing of bed linen that can be found in the room.
- Turning off the TV via the on/off button instead of simply using the remote control, as this saves energy.
- Not using water unnecessarily.
- Turning off the light when leaving the bathroom and hotel room.
- Not throwing foreign objects, such as sanitary towels, cotton swabs, tampons, etc. into the toilet. There is a basket for this purpose in the bathroom.
- Please contact our Environmental Manager if you have any further questions.
Email: email@example.com or telephone: +46 (0)8-506 213 00